Reducing waste. Raising awareness. Building community.
PART-TIME SERVICE SPECIALIST
Squamish ReBuild Society is looking for part-time staff to help run our non-profit community building supplies store:
- Inspire others to waste less and rebuild more in a fun, social, and inclusive environment.
- Receive, sort, price, and sell donations.
- Help customers find the materials, tools, and advice they need for their own unique projects.
- Meet and socialize with your community neighbours, whilst supporting the local circular economy.
- We are committed to fostering a workplace that values and celebrates the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and talents of all individuals, creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Shifts available Thursday to Monday from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Hourly Wage: $28/hour
For more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!